- print out the letters on the computer - I used my logo font
- roughly cut out the pattern letters
- pin it all down to the microfiber only
- then cut and cut and cut until all the letters are cut out
- lay it out on the linen so it's perfect
- pin it all down carefully (pictured above)
- machine sew the letters to the linen
- then using spray starch, iron it like mad
- complete - see it here!
I am so happy with my table sign, it's simple and will hopefully get me through many shows. Next I will share printing my bags! Oh the wonders of running a small business!
I have a busy day planned in the studio and sunlight is pouring all over my work table! I will be launching the new designs next week for spring and need to have a few things completed in time. Having a bit of sunshine is helping to build the excitement.
I hope you all have a great weekend! And happy St. Paddy's day for those that are going green this weekend!