Wednesday, March 11, 2009

site update!

I've been quite busy with all sorts of Little Flower businessy to-do's. One of those tasks was to update my site with "in stock" notes for all in stock items. Ok, so I did it! My site is a manual endeavor which is a simple way to run my site and business. And now that I've combed over the site a few times, it really won't be too time consuming to make the changes. If you are looking for a nice gift, maybe for Easter, a birthday, a WEDDING, or like to shop early for mother's day, I have lovely items that are ready to ship. Just visit my site: Little Flower Designs I also updated my etsy shop - if that's your shopping preference!

In the past few days I've not only gotten my to-do's in order, I did have a chance to make a trip quick to the beach and visit with my parents : ) They live near the beach! I've also been working on the new series I mentioned featuring birds and their finds. And I will be launching a new flower design sometime in April - I need to test the colors. Hope you are all having a great week, xoxo, Linda

No comments: