Friday, April 10, 2009

8 shows and pause

Dear Internet,
I am sorry I have been so quiet lately. Somehow the words just are not making it to the web. I tried to tell you the other day that I wanted to hit "pause" on this little blog because I am feeling a bit scattered and need time to pull myself together. I just need a week to myself to do things like taxes, finalize my new designs, clean the house and studio, and figure out if doing 8 shows in a row is a good idea or not. So, with this holiday weekend upon us and my kiln still not cool enough to ship today's orders(e-mails will be sent to those waiting) I think it is a good time to collect my thoughts and regroup. But with a big show coming up, I will have to regroup while glazing. Hopefully, I will be blogging away again next week with stories about the new designs and preparing for the Fine Furnishings Show which is now only 3 weeks away. And for which I have not finalized my booth design. Although I did draw out a floor plan to help with the layout of shelving and whatnot.
So, here we are with a 3 day weekend to spend with family and friends (3 days for some!) For those that celebrate Easter, Happy Easter to you!!! For those that don't, have a beautiful weekend.
xoxo, Linda

1 comment:

lisa {milkshake} said...

Hi Linda! Wow - you've got to be pretty busy with 8 shows coming up. Good luck at the Fine Furnishing show!
I've been feeling the same way with my blog, too. Just haven't had the time or inclination to update frequently.