Tuesday, August 21, 2007

it is time for stormy weather

It's been raining like mad here for the past 3 days, and it's suddenly fall. I love this type of weather, it gives me a moment to just be. The sound of rain outside the studio is a reminder to be thankful for a nice dry place to work and live. And once it truly is fall then winter, I will feel blessed to have a nice warm place to do all the things that need to be done.

The studio is nice and cozy now, I am trying to sneak in a bit of painting to freshen it up. I also dove in with both hands and started to work on my line restocking. I have some outings planned thru September and early October and will need to have a nice display. I decided to join in with the Creative Collective in Philly for a few more Saturdays and I will be doing a very nice show in Chestnut Hill in October. For those that are not familiar with Philadelphia, we have a beautiful fall, spotted with rain but nice clear days where the air feels extra good to breathe. I hope those pretty days land on the days I'm out showing.

No comments: