Wednesday, July 4, 2007

sketchy on the 4th

Awww, independence day! Happy 4th of July! I hope your day is filled with a deep breath of freedom. Ours is starting out sketchy, I'm doodling away this morning and this little wood thrush is my favorite little guy so far. I think he will end up on a tile but maybe I'll give him a few friends and put him in a watercolor. I have been looking at old bird watching books and plant identification manuals to come up with some new characters for my work. I also went thru all my old pictures and have a stack of inspiration, most likely to be seen on a bowl, my old goldfish. More on them in the very near future.

So, I get my guy for 5 strait days, what to do!!! I'll be working a very lite schedule so we can do some outdoorsy things (canoe) and indoorsy things (paint the dining room). I am hoping to find some music to listen to either in the form of live music or shopping for new music to blast on the patio!! Any suggestions?
Have a super happy 4th!

No comments: