Monday, July 9, 2007

Miscellaneous stuff is starting to pile up here in the little flower studio and home. What to do... I have bags, I have boxes, I even have a basket, all those little odds and ends that end up in the misc. bag when I de-clutter. Should I just close my eyes and wish it all away? The good news is that de-cluttering this wee home is making it feel so much better. Our big homey project right now is the dining room, I'll share pics when we finish - we are painting it and creating a wall for some of my prints, I am so excited to finally hang the prints I've been squirreling away. and I'm sure a few of my watercolors will be added to the mix. Now for the color! We had a white dining room and now it is a color that reminds me of what apples smell like and for Steve - it reminds him of his childhood dentist! Can you guess? We will finish the walls tonite and hopefully the trim, I'm so excited!

Last week I finally took some time off - so if you noticed that I was slacking in the communication department that is why. I just needed to walk away and take a nap, a walk and do some non-little flower things. But, I'm back now and ready to get to work! So off I go!

No comments: