Monday, June 4, 2007

ASCB recap!


The Art Star Craft Bazaar was a great show, on saturday!!! There were so many people and all my worries about the new work were silly because I nearly sold out of all my new stuff. The Just Friends teacup is still a big hit and I had fun getting caught up with my crafty pals and meeting some new ones. Thank you to everyone that came out despite the heat on saturday and the rain on sunday. I am still recoving and need to unload and dry out some things so I will keep this short. So enjoy the pics of my display from saturday. Sunday's was completely different but, I didn't bring my camera due to the rain. Happy Monday!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It was great meeting you yesterday! Congrats on the great sales!! Your products are so cute, I wanted one of everything. My husband would have killed me though! I might stop by Art for the Cash Poor this weekend if I can make it into the city. Possibly see you then!

diana fayt said...

it is always a little nerve wracking doing shows, the not knowing, all the hard work and hoping it all sells...
so many congratulations on your success! :)

Linda Johnson Studio said...

hey miss m it was so nice to meet you!!! and yes please say hello if you go to the show tomorrow : ) if should be a fun day.

one black bird!!! thank you for the nice words and for understanding, just 2 more shows to do! i picked fun shows for this summer but will most likely do a few more serious ones for the holidays, and more nerves for the different crowd!