Thursday, May 31, 2007

revealed!

At last! Here is the result of my secret new project! Limited Edition Bird Silhouette Wall Tiles. I'm only making 100 of each design and I just put the 2 pictured on my site. I have 9 designs in total that I am producing and all are being worked on right now.

I am getting ready for the Art Star Craft Bazaar which is this weekend so if you are in the Philadelphia area be sure to stop by and you can see my new work in person. I have lots of new designs and will be taking along the old favorites too. Also, I have a $5 off coupon on my site for you to print out and present at any of my summer shows. Kindof cheesey but, I wanted to do something since it is hard to put handmade items on "sale". So please take advantage of it : )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So lovely!

Melissa said...

Oh my! I can't wait to see it in person on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous!
I hope the shows run smoothly for you.

Anna said...

oh, awesome! can't wait to see them on saturday at the show.

Teenage Librarian said...

they look awesome! i wish i could come see them in person like the above commenters...

Linda Johnson Studio said...

Thank you for all the nice comments!!! I've been so busy with getting ready for the show and , oh my gosh, I need to put new elements in my kiln that I've been slacking on comments - I'm back and getting refreshed today : )I appreciate all the nice words - I promise pics of new stuff this week : )