3 things I improved in my life this week (kindof heavy!)
- start each day with yoga (this is huge because I like to practice in the evening!) a tip from a good friend ; )
- get up earlier and at a regular time
- keep track of expenses as they happen (no more piles of receipts!)
- take them for walks- I believe this makes them respect you
- follow each "no" with an insane amount of praise once they stop doing the bad thing
- carry them around like a baby- this might just be a Marley quirk! but it calms her down
3 things I'm doing in the studio
- carving new designs
- picking colors
- tile (back to where it all began!)
And a shameless plug! Set your tivo/dvr/vcr for Friday April 20th at 1pm (check your local tv guide to be sure) for That's Clever on HGTV and you can see me flip my hair about and make this and this. And if you'd like to see a bit of it now, take a look! I have no idea why the pics looks so weird - especially the one of me! Happy week!
ps- the picture is of the most ordered item this week!