Friday, March 16, 2007

Philadelphia Home & Garden

Thank you so very much to Philadelphia Home & Garden Magazine for featuring me in their latest issue!!! I am honored to be featured in such a respectable publication. And thank you to Margie Moon Dombrowski for writing a very nice article and Ed Cunicelli for taking such great pictures! They choose the serious artist picture but, Ed has bunches of the silly ones which were so fun to take!

Here is a link to a PDF of the article! http://www.littleflowerdesigns.com/press/phillyhandgspr07-1.pdf

Happy Friday!!!
xoxo, Linda

2 comments:

Mary Preiser Potts said...

Hi Linda,
Congratulations on all of your good press! It's exciting, but not surprising. I've been meaning to tell you how beautiful your new plates are. I've been loving them ever since you added them to your site! The designs make me feel decidedly spring-like!
Happy Spring!
Mary

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

Congratulations! How exciting - your pottery is adorable - I found you on the switchboards and added your website link to my indie links page :)