Sunday, February 25, 2007

long days nite

Working on my site tonite I realized I haven't taken a day off in months! This must mean I really love what I do. The ideas are flowing, the kiln is on and if I could just stay awake all the time I could get everything done on my to-do lists. Tonite I made great progress on one of my to-do list items. I started a press page for the site. I've been truly blessed the past year with wonderful features and mentions in-print and on the internet and now I have a place to keep track of everything. I am still sorting thru all the links to web mentions and trying to locate a few of the print features, i know it will always be a work in progress. I invite you to take a look-see and please let me know if any I missed, especially the print ones : )
Happy Saturday nite!

No comments: