Tuesday, June 9, 2009

etsy front page today!

This little guy made it to the front page of etsy today! I missed it but it's always exciting and very much appreciated when my etsy shop gets a little attention. Thank you etsy!! And I finally got to 100 sales! Now on to 200, a girl can hope right?
In show news, I did a local show over the weekend called Arts In The Park. I had such a nice time and felt so supported by the community. Thank you all for shopping and for all the nice comments, I appreciate it more than I can put into words. Next up is Art For The Cash Poor, saturday and sunday from 1-6. I love this show, all of the art/craft is priced under $199 - and it is all such great work, there is a fun party atmosphere with live music, beer, and great food. This is truly a philly local event and I am very happy to be a part of it.

5 comments:

andrealynn said...

horray I saw that :D

Anonymous said...

congrats on both the front page and 100 sales

Linda Johnson Studio said...

Thanks! I'm finally getting into the etsy fun!

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Yea! Hope "ARt for the Cash Poor" goes well, too! It's great to hear good news!

Linda Johnson Studio said...

Thanks Patricia! I'll be sure to post about the show - I alwasy shop at this one!