Sunday, May 3, 2009

come out, come out, where ever you are!

psst! I'm in Baltimore right now at a very slow show. So if you are reading this and would like to come say hi, see some of the loveliest handmade furniture ever and of course my wares. Please come, here is the info: http://www.finefurnishingsshow.com/ it is located at Fayette and Eutaw in the Hippodrome building - the entrance is on Fayette. There is an entry fee but please tell the ladies at the door that you have a free ticket from Little Flower Designs to have the show fee waved. I will also give you a 10% discount, just mention this blog post. We'll be here until 5pm today.

I'll be working like mad tomorrow to post a last minute Mother's Day Sale in my etsy shop. So please keep an eye out for that!
Thanks,
Linda
ps- this show is seriously nice, I'm shocked and sad no one is here to see it.

No comments: