Friday, April 11, 2008

springtacular tomorrow

Happy friday ya'll!
Just popping in on this oh so bizzy afternoon to remind you to come on out for the 2nd Annual Springtacular on the Liberties Walk tomorrow from noon - 7. Miss Marley and I will be hanging out under our pretty pink umbrella. Now Miss Marley likes space and told me to make some room in the studio for her growing collection of toys, chewy's and things she drags in from the yard. So we've boxed up many vases, lamps, tea cups from old collections and oh my - studio seconds! If you've ever wanted a just friends tea cup to sit pretty on your desk to hold your pens, well, I have 12 with various imperfections that we'll be selling for well below any reasonable price for a beautiful handmade object. And that's not all, I have 7 terra cotta lamps that come with shades, oh yes shades! So head on out and let's pray it doesn't rain.

Info here: http://www.myspace.com/libertieswalk

ps- the rain date is sunday!

No comments: