Monday, March 10, 2008

woosh!

That's how last week went by. I'm popping in to say that I'm working on my site update. Today was my projected launch date but it's looking more like tuesday or wednesday. Truly I am not trying to be super secretive but I put so much time into all the new that I want to give it a proper showing.

A few weeks ago Lisa at Milkshake Crafts tagged me for 7 things (sorry so late, dang flu!) So here are 7 random things about me!
1. I use to be afraid of dogs, now I'm the biggest dog lover ever!
2. I fancy myself a painter but I rarely paint.
3. I spent 2 summers in Alaska gutting salmon. It really wasn't that bad!
4. I love going for walks.
5. If I work late in the studio, I need orange juice when I finish. oj at midnite!
6. I'm finally a laptop person, it only took me 3 months to accept it!
7. tv! I also watch bad tv, like entertainment news and celebrity reality shows, only I call it market reseach, like paging thru fashion magazines and reading too many blogs. Celebrities help set trends so it's important to know what's in!