Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Last Day!!

Today is the very last day for web orders! I am packing away down in the studio and am happy to pack up your last minute order. I am including a happy cloud ornament in every box as a thank you and, and! You will also get the pretty bird ornament if you spend $50 or more. Since I am bouncing between the computer and the studio, feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

This year I am organized and on top of things, and although I don't think I've slept much in the past month, I sure feel good about the state of keeping-up-ness that I have acheived. So keep me busy for just one more day! The coffee is on and I'm all reved up on holiday cheer and christmas music!

Little Flower Designs Love You!

ps - all custom orders are cooling in the kiln and will be shipped tomorrow morning : )

No comments: