Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So Ornamental!

I must say, I've been having so much fun making ornaments. This series of 3 represents my 3 favorite designs. They are available for purchase on my website, at the Art Star Holiday Exhibition and Craftland. I will also have them at Holiday Heap and the Craftacular. I have bunches ready to ship, a batch I'm glazing tonite and another on my mind! A girl can only hope for so many sales! I'm also planning a little give away for you my dear blog readers so keep your eyes posted. And in other Ornament news! I signed up for this years Holiday Ornament Swap and can't believe the great talents I am swapping with. I will be sure to post pics of what I send and receive. Wowza! I just can't get over how fast 'tis the season is coming. Back to glazing for me!

No comments: