Monday, November 12, 2007

making a mark

A celebration is going on in my little world. I have been working full-time on little flower for a full year! It feels good to have a year under my belt and I look forward to growing my little biz.

The picture is my potter's mark, I stamp each piece with my signature little flower. This is also how I came up with my business name. When I first ventured into clay I created this mark which is a cone flower and would dream of someday running Little Flower Designs. What a lovely thing to be able to say that now I do!

Studio! Things got a little out of control over the weekend so I didn't get to update my site yet so if you are waiting, it will be just one more day and then all the holiday ornaments will be available.
Happy Veterans Day!

No comments: