Sunday, September 16, 2007

Thank You's!!!

It's Sunday, the end of the weekend and a good day to reflect on all the goodness that has been bestowed on this Little Flower girl.
First! The Sampler Select! Back in July Alison Gordon(of wonderlandq, The Sampler & Bazarre Bizarre Boston) contacted me about creating a tile for the new Sampler project. I am honored to be a part of the very first Sampler Select.
Second!! Thank you to everyone that came out for the Glenside Street Fair and an extra special thank you to the lovely people that shopped in my booth. It was a blustery day and I feel lucky that my tent stayed up and no one else's blew into mine! I had a nice time chatting with the other crafters including Lisa from Milkshake Crafts, who makes lovely paper items including clocks and cards and a new painter friend Cathy Rubin. I feel lucky to have them close by : )


Third! yes 3 things! I sent off a small bit of Little Flower goodness to Relish At Home in Berkeley. I just love this shop and Kelly (the owner) will be relaunching their site just in time for the holidays, hopefully I'll be sending a bit more her way in the coming weeks. If you are in the Bay area and would like to see my wares in person - please tell them I sent you!!!
As promised I will be having a sale, I am running out of time today and need to format everything but will announce it here once it is up- hopefully by tomorrow eve. I have bunches of bowls that will be 1/2 price and I'm discounting a few other items too. Happy Sunday to ya!

1 comment:

lisa {milkshake} said...

I'm glad we got a chance to sit down and talk a little!

I saw Cathy's booth on Saturday and love her work! I had no idea you knew her.

(I also have some things at Relish. Kelly is very sweet!)