In preparation for this weekend which really started early this morning, I have a busy bizy weekend planned. I got up very early and did all my throwing, my to-do list is insane and I'm not quite sure how to get thru the next 36 hours. Somehow I have to squeeze in the following!
- ship orders(thankfully they are ready to go!)
- trim about 30 bowls and 10 vases
- cast ornament molds
- gym (its my day and I can't miss)
- pack for the show tomorrow
- wrap presents (see below)
- attend a birthday party
- load truck for saturday's show
- Glenside Street Fair Saturday from 10-5 : ) please come if you're in the area
- attend a bridal shower
- and gosh, there's dog walking/playing
- a million other this and that's for each event
Hopefully I'll be back on monday with a full accounting of what was done and I have a bin of sale items so if they don't sell at the show, I'll be posting them for super sale on my site : ) Happy Friday!!!