Monday, July 30, 2007

rainy days and mondays

Thank you to my blog readers that came out on saturday to say hello! That was just the nicest thing ever. I really loved the Creative Collective show and now that I've done my test day in the steamy Philly heat, I am sure to add a few more dates. I didn't bring my camera because I thought it was going to rain (it didn't!) but I promise to next time. It was a long day, made fun by meeting new crafters and getting recognized from both the Philly Magazine feature and HGTV! And so many people came by and knew my work from Art Star or somewhere else, that made me feel really good!

Today it's back in the studio for glazing, I am finishing up an order for a new store in Berkely, CA called Tree House Green Gifts. Their site isn't up yet but it sounds like it is going to be such a great place, they will carry both handmade and eco-friendly items. I even managed to slip in some one-of-a-kind items for a new section on my site. Doing a few original pieces, along with my regular designs will keep things fresh for me as an artist. More on that after the firing.

Site Update, I worked and worked on it yesterday but ran out of steam, hopefully I will finish it up today. A girl can only do so much!!

2 comments:

erinn said...

ooh. I love these new bowls (are they new?). Hope you are well. How is the little doggie? I guess the Philly Biz Ladies fizzled out. We're all so busy. A good thing!

Linda Johnson Studio said...

Hi Erinn, Thanks, I just posted the bowls and lots of other new stuff on my site : )

Marley is doing really well, she's become such a sweetie, I'll do a post about her soon.

I really enjoyed the lady biz meetings, maybe they pull one together some day! I got so much out of Eleanor Grosch's talk. I hope you are well, be sure to keep in touch!
xoxo, Linda