Tuesday, January 2, 2007

process

I tend to overstuff my sketch books, I should probably have a box to collect all my ideas. This is one of my current idea books, as I work on my new line it will be a place for me to sketch, make notes, doodle, make lists, and gather bits of paper and nature. This book will be a place I will revisit many times over. I still browse my college sketch books from time to time and , oh my, I was brilliant! haha, that's just to see if anyone is reading. That pink paper is marking a super new idea I have. And if you look closely, there is a ceramic sample from the summer peaking out. That little piece is something I see a zillion times a day in my studio and until this morning, I couldn't figure out what to do with it. If you follow along here, you'll see what becomes of the ingredients in this picture.

No comments: