Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September

http://www.littleflowerdesigns.com/shop/feathershapeplatter.htm
I love fall and September not only sends the kids back to school, it brings the cooler weather. There is nothing like a kiln warmed studio on a chilly day!
 
Above is a platter design I am very happy to share, I have been offering this quietly as I work out the details in making it. It takes quite a bit of time as all of the lines are drawn into it. I did make a mold to press it out but I still find myself cleaning up almost every line! The 6 colors are hand painted on in a random pattern so no two platters are alike. This platter has the feel of the direction my work is headed which makes it a favorite to make, use and admire.
 
If you would like to order one and help keep the studio toasty warm in the coming weeks, now is a great time! I am offering Free Shipping on my site for the entire month of September!
Enjoy!

No comments: