Monday, January 4, 2010

welcome new year!

Welcome lovely new year!
I hope you all had a wonderful break, we had a nice rest, filled with family and quite a bit of baby prep! ok, and alot of movie watching. I am back in the studio today, moving very slow but still going and grateful for that. Over the break I set a date to close up for maternity leave, January 15th, 2010 will be my official close date. And baby allowing, I will re-open in late spring. So don't count me out!!! I have plans to change things up a bit, to work a less hectic schedule, to hire help and to introduce a new medium. The new year is sure to be quite an adventure, and of course I am nervous and excited. If any parent makers are reading and have tips on balancing their day between infant and making, please feel free to send them my way.
It's a sunny freezing day here in SE-PA, a perfect studio day.
Happy 2010, Linda

1 comment:

cindy shake said...

Congratulations on your soon to arrive baby! I have always been a parent maker (now they are 23, 20 and 12) and grateful for every moment. What worked best for me was to try and go with the flow, the best laid plans will always change once the bambinos arrive! I worked around their schedule not mine and that seems to keep the frustrations down -plus I have WONDERFUL spouse support. Infants are a cinch it's when they become mobile that's the challenge! So you've got another year of "freedom" really :o)