Monday, December 21, 2009

shipping break

The last of the holiday orders are waiting to be picked up, that's the one service I love from the USPS!! Packing orders is both rewarding and tiring so I've decided to take a little shipping break until the 28th. I still have some items in my shop if you'd like a little something special, and they will ship out promptly on the 28th. Today and this week I am gearing up for our Christmas. A little bit of shopping, decorating, and enjoying a nice warm home with piles of snow outside! I am also in the studio, just a couple of hours each day. Since I'll soon be on maternity leave and closing down can be a bit scary, I thought I'd try to get ahead on some throwing. Energy permitting! But please note that my inventory is low and aside from some dinner plates and some tall vases I can't quite part with yet, everything is listed. And that just might be it until late spring. Enjoy your week, I hope you are ready for the holiday ; )

No comments: