Monday, December 7, 2009

holiday heap success!


Thank you to everyone that came out for Holiday Heap on saturday and a huge THANK YOU to the Charm City Craft Mafia for putting on such a wonderful event. Above is a shot of my table before the crowds came, my Mister and I were busier than we can ever remember being at a show. Thank you for your patience as we wrote up each sale and packed your new pots for you. When we were driving home we kept talking about how we couldn't keep up and how nice everyone was. We are so impressed with the CCCM and how great they are at organizing shows, each year this show gets even better. It is small and intimate, good food and music. It's just the right mix for a fun shopping experience. And everyone that came out in the snow and slush, thank you! I can't tell you how many people remarked at how much they love this show, and how they love each and every single crafter. It was great to see my crafty pals and see them do so well at a show. Yep! this was truly an awesome event and a great way to end my pre-mommy show going! It just meant so much to me to be so supported in my crafty biz. Now, to finish unpacking and load up my etsy shop, hopefully late tonight it will reopen, I'll be sure to let you know!
Thank you once again!!!
xo, Linda

1 comment:

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Congrats on a great show! Bravo!