Wednesday, December 2, 2009

getting ready!!

I've been getting ready for Holiday Heap in Baltimore on Saturday. Above and below is a glimpse of some new items I will have. Vases with words and without, all in a lovely gift able size. And a handful of ornaments! Of course I will also have platters and many other items in your favorite patterns but lately I've been working away from set patterns and going with a theme, I hope you'll love the charm of the new bigger birds and flowers. Each one is a little different, drawn free hand and in some ways seem more animated to me. So come early (10am) and stay for the day. Holiday Heap is such a fun show, you won't be disappointed, I know I have trouble staying at my table because I love to shop this show!!!! I'm off to unload, the above kiln and refill it with the very last firing of 2009 wares! Hope to see you saturday!

No comments: