Monday, October 26, 2009

my etsy soft launch

Hello! I'm feeling a little better today and decided to take stock of my Little Flower world. Today is the day I am shifting my online sales to etsy only. This is a little scarey for me because my website is my baby, I built it, run it and sell the bulk of my wares through it. But because I do not have inventory control, and I can no longer take on made to order work, or risk my site going wild with sales (it happens!) I am migrating to etsy! The shop is lightly stocked with my wares but look out! I have many wonderful items to add in the coming weeks and throughout the holiday season. Feel free to take a look, shop, or save me to your favorites ( I love hearts - that's etsy talk!) And be sure you are signed up for my e-mail list as I plan to run a special or 2 for the holiday's. xo, Linda
Etsy
Buy Handmade
littleflowerdesigns

No comments: