Tuesday, December 2, 2008

so much


There is so much going on I can't just list it all here. I will just tell you a few things for now, I hope you don't mind.

If you ever wanted to see inside my studio, please visit the Handmade Spaces feature on Modish, Jena did such a nice job featuring my studio, and her intro is just the nicest ever. Modish is one of my favorite blogs, and one of the first to feature my work when I first found my way onto the internet. It's so nice to grow with the handmade community as we all work to establish ourselves. And blogs like Modish help to keep us connected. Thanks, Jena!

The Bust Holiday Craftacular, oh yes! I will be heading up to NYC on December 14th to join an amazing group of makers, the word on the street is that this is a hard show to get into so I am ever so grateful to be doing this show for the 3rd time! I LOVE Bust.

The sweet bird ornament (shown above) is only available 3 ways.
  1. from me at craft shows ($15)
  2. for sale at Art Star
  3. free when you spend $50 or more in my web shop

Also, he comes in a few colors!
'tis all for now, I have some BIG news to share but it deserves it's own post on it's very own day!Now shop!

1 comment:

shoshonasnow said...

Great interview and studio peak on Modish. She was one of the firsts to freature my work as well...also 2 years ago! I can't wait to see your work in person at Craftacular. I love your ornaments!