Monday, November 10, 2008

2 years!

Hello out there, today I need to mark my "I've been a full-time potter for 2 years anniversary" - ahhh! It is a very good feeling to now be able to not only look to the future of this little biz but to look back and see 4 and a half years in business with 2 being full-time. Today marks the annivarsary of what I truly see as a start, the time before that was prep work, time spent getting ready to change my life and make it something I could love. When I decided to go full-time I had a great job, so great that people were asking me how can you leave such a great job! (I was a Facilities Manager for Morgan Stanley where I managed a beautiful art collection, worked on space planning, interior design, ergonomics, and ran my groups web site - for 8 years) It was easy when I had a better offer! I now work from home, do something I love, network with people I have something in common with, and feel much healthier and happier then I can ever remember being! I do miss the vacation time but, that will come! To thank you for your support, in this month of thankfulness, I am offering:
xoxo, Linda

6 comments:

Judi Tavill said...

WHHOO HOO!!!
Way to go!
You should feel proud!

lisa {milkshake} said...

Congrats, Linda!

Leah Johnson said...

Wow, 2 years went by fast! Congrats!

Linda Johnson Studio said...

Thank you! It sure did go fast!But watch out, this girls got plans! haha!!

shoshonasnow said...

Congrats! Such a good feeling isn't it? Here's to many, many more!

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Congrats! That's a great big deal!