Tuesday, February 5, 2008

in my life

In the little flower studio: new dinnerware sizes and shapes have been decided, the making is in full swing.
In the little flower office: learning to use the built-in laptop mouse and moved onto my new computer(at long last!)
In the little flower girls's life: obsessed with my new line of wares and chatting the Mister's ear off about how the table will be set. also sketching like a mad woman!

Currently listending to: Juno soundtrack (which just might be better than the Garden State soundtrack)
Reading: like every other woman has! eat, pray, love which is pretty good so far

So, what's going on in your life?

4 comments:

lisa {milkshake} said...

I'm excited to see your new work, Linda!

Did you see Juno? I loved it. Thanks for reminding me to pick up the soundtrack.

I've been hearing lots about Eat, Pray, Love. The cover catches my eye each time I see it in the bookstore.

I'm starting a part-time job tomorrow at a stationery store!

Linda Johnson Studio said...

Hey Lisa,
Goodluck with your new job!!!!

I loved Juno, all the old 80's music references made it for me : )

the book is good and I think worth reading but, it's not life changing like some have been saying. it's an easy read which is nice after a long day in the studio!

[nancy + andy] said...

Hey Linda!
If you can't get used to that laptop finger pad try using a Bluetooth notebook mouse.
Best of luck with your new line!
andy

Linda Johnson Studio said...

thanks Andy!! i'm getting used the mouse now and hooked up my drawing tablet for photoshop - it has a mouse and a pen - I'll check out the bluetooth mouse soon, the tablet mouse is a bit wonky!