Saturday, February 3, 2007

where did the week go?

February already? The past week slipped by without my knowing it. I've been busy in the studio and with our new pup Marley. I'm gearing up to post new work to the site this week. Just a few items to start. One current pattern on a new form and one new pattern on 3 differnt forms. Well, vessels really! Pictures still need to be taken so I have nothing to show right now. But, trust me, the new work will be worth the wait ; ) Also, the following tea cups are now in stock and ready to ship! I also have a second batch of Just Friends tea cups ready to fire and should be ready to ship by wednesday at the latest. So, go ahead and visit the shop! Happy Saturday Nite! I'm a glazing fool, with a few puppy play time breaks every here and there!


No comments: